A JS-enabled application is used to decouple the logic of DOM components. The main goal is to give dynamism in updating pages. In this slice, it has added many full-fledged features for developing dynamic-rich single-page applications.
For example, an innovative solution was proposed, thanks to which the linked data is automatically updated when the architecture changes. In addition, the dynamics were revived by the creation of directives, which are based on native HTML components and can be accelerated through JS technology.
A dependency correction system was also announced, which ensures the interaction of application fragments, which facilitates and speeds up the use of program code. AngularJS quickly gained user support and became, in fact, a unique framework with the support of the largest consumer of software software – Google.
Advantages of developing an application on the AngularJS platform
No developer wants to trust their project to an untested platform. AngularJS has demonstrated high performance, reliability and functionality to a wide audience of developers. Among the advantages of the framework should be noted:
- Convenience. In addition to a wide range of tools, AngularJS offers a large number of templates, classes, methods that allow you to reduce time for routine work and pay more attention to the main issues. The AngularJS code has a convenient architecture, is divided into categories, levels, and allows you to quickly navigate what is happening.
- Automation. AngularJS is based on TypeScript, which offers static automation features. The developer does not need to fully master the language, you can apply standard, ready-made templates to the code and get the desired result with a minimum investment.
- Efficiency. There is no need to reinvent the wheel to develop a modern application. The platform provides many ready-made solutions and directives that will allow you to give dynamics to any static HTML component. You can adjust forms using FormControl, build validation rules, structure requests with different purposes. AngularJS offers a huge selection of tools.
- AngularJS boasts an extensive support ecosystem. Numerous communities, training materials, examples, template solutions allow you to quickly find the answer to the question.
- Safety. AngularJS has been tested for bugs and can be used to build code of any complexity.
AngularJS is not just positioned as a separate framework. It is a comprehensive platform with a built-in ecosystem of support and ready-made solutions for developing single-page and dynamic applications. But e-learning software development company plays an important role in development.
What should be considered when attracting contractors on AngularJS?
When hiring a contractor to develop an application on the AngularJS platform, it is required to state in detail the essence of the project and draw up a detailed TOR. By itself, specialization does not distinguish the work of the platform from its competitors. Here, as elsewhere, you will need to detail the essence of the final result and convey your idea to the developer.
In addition, the contractor needs to demonstrate their concept, provide high-quality examples and indicate the conditions of work. First of all, this applies to all creative initiatives. Sometimes, without proper specifics, the contractor just does what he likes. Often this position leads to unexpected and unpleasant results, when the result of the work simply does not meet the stated requirements.
The first rule of hiring an AngularJS contractor is to have successful projects in your portfolio. The complexity of the implemented applications should clearly show the real potential of the agency or development team in a given segment of business solutions. Sometimes you can trust your choice even to a newcomer, but it is important that the company has all the necessary skills and resources to complete the task.