TradingView is one of the most widely used online trading platforms, which is utilized by millions of technical analysts and active investors. It’s known for its socializing opportunities, well-developed interface, and numerous technical tools available to users.
If you’re also looking to utilize TradingView and can’t decide on some suitable TradingView forex platforms, don’t worry. We’ve got you covered. In this article, we will take a look at some forex brokers for the TradingView online platform and weigh their pros and cons.
- 1 TradeStation
- 2 FXCM
- 3 PepperStone
TradeStation is a US-based online broker. It is a good choice for people who have been in the stocks game for a long time. The broker is famous for its accurate analysis software. It allows you to invest in stocks, mutual funds, ETFs, bonds, options, and even cryptocurrencies.
- RadarScreen: The platform is great for experienced active traders; with its advanced analytical and statistical capabilities, it can monitor up to 1,000 tickers and lets you add more than 200 indicators.
- OptionStation Pro: This feature helps visualize options markets and trades easily.
- EasyLanguage: You can build your own trade strategies using an easier programming language offered by the TradeStation platform.
- In-depth analysis
- Advanced charting tools
- A demo account is offered
- Doesn’t support fractional shares
- Difficult for beginners to learn
FXCM (Forex Capital Markets) is a UK-based broker that allows international trade. It is a good choice for people who are just getting into the investing business and don’t know much about the technical aspects. The platform allows you to trade Forex, CFDs, indices, actions, commodities, cryptos, and shares.
FXCM is regulated by the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority), the financial market regulator in the UK. It is also regulated by the AMF, ASIC, and FSCA. So we know that the broker is legit.
- FXCM Plus: It is an upgrade to the base platform with enhanced visualization tools, trading signal capabilities, and technical analysis features.
- Market Scanner: This feature allows you to customize and sort your markers of interest according to your preferences.
- Free Trading Guides and Courses: As a beginner, you would appreciate the free courses that FXCM has to offer to improve your skills. These videos are created by forex specialists.
- Safe and well-regulated
- High-quality educational content
- Good research tools
- No price alerts
- Poor customer support
Pepperstone is an international forex and CFD broker. It offers quick and reliable services to investors globally. The platform allows you to trade Forex, CFDs, indices, actions, commodities, cryptos, and shares.
Pepperstone is regulated in the United Kingdom by FCA and in Australia by ASIC. The broker has positive reviews from its customers, too.
- Good Visualization Options: It keeps the user-friendly theme and lets you visualize trades in a much easier way. The customization, account opening, and navigation are all very easy and user interactive.
- Trading Ideas: It uses AutoChartist and has a medium level of trade management.
- User-friendly interface
- Low withdrawal and deposit fees
- Only allows investing in CFDs and forex
- High financing rates for CFDs
These were three of the most popular forex brokers that work with TradingView. Each of them has its own special features, so it’s up to you to choose what fits your needs best. Whether you want a beginner-friendly interface design or low brokerage fees, there is a broker out there that is perfect for you.